Fee: Email Peaceorhavoc@gmail.com
Duration: 1 hour
You had hoped this day would never come, but due to the sudden life-threatening actions of a violent actor, it did. You were faced with death or serious bodily injury and made a personal decision based on your knowledge, observations, training, and experience to deliver deadly force to stop the threat.
What will transpire immediately after the smoke clears is crucial to your physical, psychological, and financial well-being. Listen as Peace or Havoc describes what actions you should or should not take immediately after your active defense.
- Ensuring safety, conducting a medical assessment, and effective on-scene communications
- How to prepare for law enforcement arrival – your physical actions and verbal statements are critical
- Who do you call?
- The importance of conducting a use of force analysis before speaking with anyone in detail
- This training segment includes a use of force analysis walk-through
- Pre-incident and post-incident legal preparation
- Questions and answers