Fee: Email Peaceorhavoc@gmail.com
Duration: 1.5 hours
Times have certainly changed! The workplace employee population looks different for some businesses; however, there will always be a percentage of employees in the workplace who could be exposed to internal or external threats.
Human Resources and leadership play vital roles in corporate success and are often called upon for employee issues, organizational challenges, political turmoil and, as we have witnessed all too often, when threatening behaviors arise. This training is designed for Human Resources, leadership, and employees at all levels. Listen as Peace or Havoc provides real-life insight into the realities of workplace violence and why deliberate indifference is simply not an option.
- Lessons Learned – Human Resources Workplace Violence Incident The value of internal and external strategic partnerships and how to develop them
- Identifying threatening precursors and the importance of early engagement
- De-escalation and defensive preservation considerations during a sudden violent incident
- When officers arrive – what are realistic expectations during and after the incident
- Communications, calling 911 and mass alert communication systems Re-unification, business continuity and next step considerations
- Questions and answers