Fee: Email Peaceorhavoc@gmail.com
Duration: 1.5 hours
The safety and security of employees should always remain a top priority. This training session is designed to raise awareness and to better educate leaders and employees of the importance of preventing workplace violence.
Listen as Peace or Havoc shares best practices based on real-life experience to keep your workplace safe.
- Overview of Active Assailants and Lessons Learned Identifying threatening precursors and the importance of early engagement
- Financial impact of a workplace violence incident
- Tactical Edge Defensive Countermeasures
- Lessons Learned – Human Resources Workplace Violence Incident
- The value of internal and external strategic partnerships and how to develop them
- De-escalation and defensive preservation considerations during a potential violent incident
- When officers arrive, realistic expectations during and after the incident
- Communications, calling 911 and mass alert communication systems
- Re-unification, business continuity and next step considerations
- Questions and answers